1. Lilium Tresor and Daffodils (above): street corners everywhere flaming.
2. Baroque facades: shining in the sun.
3. Courtyards: awash with gold.
4. Tender green leaves in Via dei Giardini.
5. Humor in the face of economic crisis: OH NO! CRISI!
6. Improbable sun terraces on top of turrets.
7. Fashionistas in via della Spiga.
8. Art in many a window.
9. Designer furniture suspended over the street.
10. Brides in the latest bridal fashions.
9 thoughts on “TOP 10 Reasons I Love Milan in the Spring”
These are so beautiful! I am ready to come visit!
Ready for your trip!
There are many areas in Milan that are very romantic, or are Bohemian with a creative flair.
I have nominated you with an award. Enjoy it!
Thank you for taking me to Milano and the crazy creative improbable Italian lifestyle! Vera ( torinese )
Thanks for coming along for the ride! 🙂
Hi Postcards from Italy, I have nominated your for the Versatile Blogger award. To accept this please click on the following link https://ebdenart.wordpress.com/2013/04/22/the-versatile-blogger-award/ and follow the instructions on the blog =)
Beautiful pics..and amazing blogs dear..thanks for sharing them 🙂
The first would be a great reason to love anywhere in the spring. Those flowers and the photo depicting them are gorgeous! I love a good flower photo.